Help Kansas Bible Company travel the road to Austin City Limits! They’re stopping by Avondale Brewing on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 7pm and WE’RE going to help them get on down the road! Bring some cash, pay what you wish and join in on this memorable pop-up concert! All the proceeds goes towards sending these cats on their way to Austin City Limits and in support of their new album, Paper Moon available this fall!
Kansas Bible Company is a brotherhood of eleven musicians on “The Road to Austin City Limits,” to support their upcoming album, Paper Moon. Pulling from different psychedelic stylings throughout time, KBC creates a strong and eclectic musical energy. The sound is layered with horns, percussion and guitars from all eleven people. Their musical foundation is built on constant collaboration and the diversity of each person’s tastes, experiences and travels. The band is collectively from all over the United States but reside in Nashville, TN.
- Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival – Manchester, TN (2014)
- Austin City Limits Festival – Austin, TX (Oct 9th 2015)
- God Save the Queen City – Charlotte, NC
- U.S. National Whitewater Center 4th of July – Charlotte, NC
- Volapalooza – Knoxville, TN
- Purple Hatter’s Ball – Live Oak,…